Brand newbie here

Looking for some exciting and fun lady friends to give me the encouragment and motivation that I need to get off my behind and loose about 40 pounds (stopped smoking about 4 months ago and struggling more than ever). I am 45 years old and I feel if i dont do it now I will never do it. Please help, Maybe I can encourage you as well.

Replies

• fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Welcome...feel free to friend me!
  • ginabina13
    ginabina13 Posts: 202 Member
    Welcome!! Feel free to add me if you like!
  • Welcome, Not smoking for 4 months is not easy to do. I'm proud of you. Walking, drinking lots of water before meals helps. someone told me today not to drink anything cold only room temp or hot, so i'll be trying this.
  • minimommy1
    minimommy1 Posts: 84 Member
    Welcome - you can friend me
    I am relatively new also.
  • Hi :-)

I'm pretty new here too.
    Not sure how exciting I am but I'd enjoy having a new friend.
    Feel free to request if ur interested :-)
  • inkatia88
    inkatia88 Posts: 21 Member
    :) Welcome whoop whoop
  • Womona
    Womona Posts: 1,713 Member
    I'm relatively new here too, and am 42 years old. Feel free to friend me! I found this site very helpful to really look at my calories in vs how much I thought I was exercising. Quitting smoking is a huge step toward a lifetime of good health. Now it's time for the lifestyle change that comes with taking charge of your diet and exercise. You can do it!
  • Welcome! You will find so much help through this site. A lot of helpful ideas and its good to hear what others do to get through
    this weightloss business. Im 53 and feel like if I can do it anyone can! Friend request sent.... :)
  • Im sure your plenty exciting, You standing next to a motercycle