Hi and happy 2009

Options
Hello everyone, my name is Victoria. I am almost 22 years old. I am not really looking to loose weight but keep my weight maintained. I am 5'0 and 110 pounds. I am in a wheelchair and due to my disability, I am limited in the thins I do. Although I can still do alot, I am not very motivated in going out and doing things. So, I joined this website in hopes of changing somethings about myself. Not just on the outside but inside as well. I'm not the nicest person to be around sometimes and I'd like to change that. So hopefully I will have some motivation in this web page by other people. I also wish you all good luck on the changes you are making as well. Thank you for your time.

Love always, Victoria.

Happy 2009.

Replies

• wheels87
    Options
    Hello everyone, my name is Victoria. I am almost 22 years old. I am not really looking to loose weight but keep my weight maintained. I am 5'0 and 110 pounds. I am in a wheelchair and due to my disability, I am limited in the thins I do. Although I can still do alot, I am not very motivated in going out and doing things. So, I joined this website in hopes of changing somethings about myself. Not just on the outside but inside as well. I'm not the nicest person to be around sometimes and I'd like to change that. So hopefully I will have some motivation in this web page by other people. I also wish you all good luck on the changes you are making as well. Thank you for your time.

Love always, Victoria.

Happy 2009.
  • melissa91971
    Options
    Welcome Victoria!:flowerforyou:

You are among friends now!

Keep logging in and reading the posts! Lots of motivation here!

~Mel
  • pjsatticPhoebeWaleskaGA
    Options
    Hi Victoria, I'm new here too. I am not very motivated to lose weight, I always go back to my old, lazy habits. I can find a lot of things to do besides exercise, and my biggest problem with eating habits is that I can adopt healthy ones and keep them for a couple of weeks, then it just all slips away from me again, and I make bad choices. No excuse for it, it is all on me.
    You are challenged with less mobility, but it is not a problem for lots of people in wheelchairs. I guess you want to stay motivated, huh?
    You are at a great weight - and the pounds can really sneak up on us.. remember when indulging in a favorite treat that every bite is one more rep to do to work it off!! Now if I can practice what I preach!!
    take care, post often!!
  • wheels87
    Options
    Thank you :drinker:
  • karenstartsover
    Options
    Hi Victoria. I just joined as well. it sounds like I have the trouble as you when it comes to being consistant. It only takes one little change in the routine I try to start and the whole thing goes out the window. I am hoping this time will be different. Maybe we both can start off the new year right. Karen