Do girls think guys with shirtless profile pics are stupid?

Options

Replies

• writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    No doubt some will think I look stupid no matter so ehhhh.

Oh quit it Carl.. you are amazing.
  • SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    A profile pic is an expression of your personality. If your pic is an accurate portrayal of yourself then that is that! Others will form an opinion of you based on your pic; just like they form an opinion on you based on your clothes and overall appearance in real life.

I laugh at people who's profile pic is of their cat. I picture a cat reading the label on his Whisker Lick'ns. Then I think that person is very very lonely. Probably not true... but we all make judgments.
    A shirtless person? I might be impressed at the confidence and overall physic or I might giggle at the flabbies. Just like I do in real life.

Your pic defines other's opinion of you, so just consider that when posting your pic.
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    I think everyone is stupid.

That's too bad
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    A profile pic is an expression of your personality. If your pic is an accurate portrayal of yourself then that is that! Others will form an opinion of you based on your pic; just like they form an opinion on you based on your clothes and overall appearance in real life.

I laugh at people who's profile pic is of their cat. I picture a cat reading the label on his Whisker Lick'ns. Then I think that person is very very lonely. Probably not true... but we all make judgments.
    A shirtless person? I might be impressed at the confidence and overall physic or I might giggle at the flabbies. Just like I do in real life.

Your pic defines other's opinion of you, so just consider that when posting your pic.

I'm going to put my dog up
  • RocketsGirl75
    Options
    No doubt some will think I look stupid no matter so ehhhh.

Oh quit it Carl.. you are amazing.

Agreed!!
    :smooched:
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Honestly I find other people's pics motivating to me. Especially when you can see the progress they've made ....50lbs lost, 80lbs lost etc and the pic is a lovely slim and toned figure. It makes me take stock of myself and say you know what I can do that too.

You do what you're comfortable with, there will always be people who complain, but such is life
  • dannylives
    Options
    TWICE yesterday I put my sports bra picture as my signature and chickened out 5 mins later and deleted it. I just feel dumb.

Then you know the feeling. I personally like the picture of me. I think it's just what I think other people are gonna think that was giving me problems. I finally said, "Screw it."
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I'm not doing it. I don't care what others think. Women's bodies look better than men's to me. :wink:
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    Hey if you are proud of the progress you've made why not? I can tell you when I finally get my stomach in some semblance of fit I will be posting a profile pic of it, if only for a little while. I will have earned it.
  • dannylives
    Options
    Hey if you are proud of the progress you've made why not? I can tell you when I finally get my stomach in some semblance of fit I will be posting a profile pic of it, if only for a little while. I will have earned it.

I know, right? What am I thinking?
  • SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    Options

That's an ugly dog.
  • dannylives
    Options
    Wow.
  • jp09m
    jp09m Posts: 89
    Options

That's an ugly dog.

RUDE!!

you should go check out the picture of my dog tho =P
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    No, it's not stupid.
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    When the time comes......................................no shirt pics are all I'm going to have...................................that and my stupid dog..............................
  • bluebird321
    bluebird321 Posts: 733 Member
    Options

it looks like a nice dog.
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    I just reported myself.................
  • ktbug82
    ktbug82 Posts: 166
    Options
    i've always kinda wondered what women REALLY thought of this too. I'm not ashamed of my body or anything but I wouldn't feel right leaving a shirtless pic up all the time. Let me know your opinions please. :)

I am gonna need to see this Pete to give you an accurate answer! LOL!

i've got one in my profile of me doing my yard work... will that work?

Pete I'm gonna go ahead and say you can probably keep the shirt off!
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    I'll go half-way on this pic. :D
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Really? A pic makes you smart or stupid? Really?