Just Getting Started

Options
Well it's 2009 and time for resolutions but instead of being unrealistic (like in the past), I am going to really do it this time. I am so excited that I stumbled upon My Fitness Pal. I have a long way to go, and I know it won't be easy but I am running out of excuses to not change my lifestyle.

Replies

• jaybroave
    jaybroave Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Well it's 2009 and time for resolutions but instead of being unrealistic (like in the past), I am going to really do it this time. I am so excited that I stumbled upon My Fitness Pal. I have a long way to go, and I know it won't be easy but I am running out of excuses to not change my lifestyle.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    So far I love this site and I have only been here about 2 weeks now. I think you will love it too! Everyone on here is so nice and very helpful and full of great information! Good luck on your weight loss journey!
  • melissa91971
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!:flowerforyou:

You're gonna love it here! Lots of motovation and support here!

~Mel
  • jaybroave
    jaybroave Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks to both of you! I really am so excited. I just find it amazing that these resources have been under my nose the whole time, and I never knew it. I am sure this will be a life-changing moment.