confused

Options
Ok so i want to do this workout
30 day shred for 30 days
thats what your spose to do no rest days.
I want to reallllly do the frim express workout, this is 3 workouts a week with rest days....
I also want to do turbo fire and it has one rest day.....
so im thinking if i do the firm express workout........and have 4 rest days.......i am like will i get results? I dont want to waste rest days, i want to workout, though the dvd says that you need to take the rest days...but im not sure.....
I will be massivly peeved if i dont see results and sat on my backside for the 4 interval days.

Replies

• Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    It is very important to give your body at least one rest day per week. It needs time to recover. With that said any workout you do will get you results just so you follow your diet. I can't comment on 30 day shred or firm express. I don't know anything about those. I do know plenty of people who do turbo fire and they have had amazing results! They also love the program. It's a very popular. I hope that helps you some..
  • MaryEffingPoppins
    MaryEffingPoppins Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I love the 30 day Shred! Honestly, you don't need a rest day w/ it. Just bang it out. I hate Jillian but she's working me really gooood! Of course today I didn't want to do it, but I did, and afterwards you feel accomplished and awesome! Shred it girlfriend!
  • Jessb1985
    Jessb1985 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I just downloaded the 30 day shred myself!

As soon as I get over the worst of this flu I have I'm going to give it a go as I've seen a lot of recommendations on here about it.
    I know it says not to rest but maybe aim to have 1-2 rest days a week so you don't become burnt out?

Good luck! I know when I start I'm going to need it lol
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    Rest day requirements are dependant on the training intensity. If you go for a 30 min walk everyday or do 30DS, you won't need rest days. If you do a marathon, you may need one to two weeks of rest.

Do the rest days recommended, but make sure your intensity is high enough that you need the rest days because you've given your all. This will give far more gains than fannying about on a daily basis and needing no rest.
  • leslturn8
    leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Rest day requirements are dependant on the training intensity. If you go for a 30 min walk everyday or do 30DS, you won't need rest days. If you do a marathon, you may need one to two weeks of rest.

Do the rest days recommended, but make sure your intensity is high enough that you need the rest days because you've given your all. This will give far more gains than fannying about on a daily basis and needing no rest.
    Good advice!
  • leslturn8
    leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    It is very important to give your body at least one rest day per week. It needs time to recover. With that said any workout you do will get you results just so you follow your diet. I can't comment on 30 day shred or firm express. I don't know anything about those. I do know plenty of people who do turbo fire and they have had amazing results! They also love the program. It's a very popular. I hope that helps you some..
    Thankyou for your advice! I hope to achieve with turbo fire!