I feel amazing!

Options
ManJayPet
ManJayPet Posts: 13 Member
Ive noticed such a change in my confidence ever since losing the 1st pound. Im 14lbs down! I dont look at myself and see a huge difference but just knowing that I am doing things to better myself feels amazing. I get up in the morning and I want to get dressed even if I dont look much different in the clothes Im wearing just yet. I have a lot of weight still to lose but I feel amazing about what I ahve accomplished so far! I love being me inside and out and Im just going to keep working hard to improve myself every day!

Replies

• ManJayPet
    ManJayPet Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Ive noticed such a change in my confidence ever since losing the 1st pound. Im 14lbs down! I dont look at myself and see a huge difference but just knowing that I am doing things to better myself feels amazing. I get up in the morning and I want to get dressed even if I dont look much different in the clothes Im wearing just yet. I have a lot of weight still to lose but I feel amazing about what I ahve accomplished so far! I love being me inside and out and Im just going to keep working hard to improve myself every day!
  • brookefoley
    brookefoley Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! That is so inspiring!
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    I so know what you mean sis. I have only lost 5 lbs so far but wow, what a difference. I struggle with depression but take no drugs for it. I still get down but nothing like I did before I started on this. I also thought I had arthritis or fibromyalgia. I felt I was much older than I am. I wake up and love getting out of bed now, just like you said:) We are gonna reach our goals! It's almost as if the "feeling" healthy part is the main thing, and slipping into those smaller sizes is just a bonus:)

God bless you and write me anytime:) I have my ups and downs, as I mentioned, but wow, my life has so changed for the good since I came upon this site(the folks on it). I owe it all to the Lord for bringing it to me. I had prayed a long time for Him to give me willingness to do something about how bad I felt and looked:)

denise in Sams Valley OR

PS 0002034A.gif

• Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Keep on keeping on!!:drinker: Your doing awesome!:flowerforyou:
  • shalliecup
    Options
    I am so happy for your new found love of yourself! It will definitely be a wonderful New Year for all of us who are finally taking charge of our lives.
  • kdanderson05
    Options
    That is such an amazing thing and it gives me hope to continue to do well
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!