day 1 for me

emarcatkin
emarcatkin Posts: 11
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
yup, just testing out this healthy living tool for my new years resolution ;)

Replies

• yup, just testing out this healthy living tool for my new years resolution ;)
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    This site is really great with helping people out. It keeps me motivated because I am having to answer to a lot of different people now and they keep track of me. LOL!!! Plus I joined the Biggest Loser on here.
  • hi and welcome!:flowerforyou:

~Mel
  • hibbler22
    hibbler22 Posts: 339 Member
    HELLO, AND WELCOME TO MFP. :flowerforyou: THIS IS A GOOD WEBSITE. IM NEW AS WELL IVE BEEN ON ALMOST 2 WKS!
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Hi and welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • Hey, thanks everyone for your support! This place is way nicer than my-calorie-counter.com, so I'm stayin :) Very user friendly, and people friendly too! :smile:

I've already got in 2 mini-walks with our dog Sweetie (she's very happy about this). I've a combo of health issues that limit my capabilities some times: Asthma, Chronic Bronchitis and Fibromyalgia. The mini-walks, though, seem to really work for me, so my goal is to increase frequency over distance until the air gets warmer - cold air hurts me lungs. On my Sweetie-walks today, I made sure to walk-in-place while she stopped to snif ever tree and strub, to keep my heart rate up (but not too up). Day 2, so far pretty good :wink:
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Just wanted to say hello and congrats on walking. Walking is a great workout for me, boosts my mood and helps me lose weight! :smile:
  • Yes, definately a mood booster :happy:
  • PS: I like your tickerfactory.com tracker :)

exercise.png
This discussion has been closed.