first day , good start!

Options
HELLO! today is day 1 of my diet :) I went 220 calories OVER but I think I did a great job for day #1 and NEVER counting before. I actually feel ok but i ate homemade tacos and now my face feels greasy YUCK! ANYWAYS im 21 years old a married mother of 2. I weight 207 pounds and let me tell you i HATE it , thats what brings me here , and the more Im on this site the more I like it :) Im really excited to see a new me in 2009 Im ready for OUT WITH THE OLD , IN WITH THE NEW in all aspects of my life (besides my hubby) lol. IM going to need ALOT of help on my journey to a THIN , HEALTHY ME! I dont just want to be skinny I want to be healthy and able to run and swim and most of all I want to be my husbands trophy wife , i know he loves me the way Iam but I think it would make both of us happier if i were healthy and happy for once. so im asking of you out there in my boat or that have been in my boat PLEASE DONT LET MY BOAT SINK (unless there is 70 pounds in it) and im out :)
Thanks for taking the time to read this , may God bless you all and help you on your way!

*~Jess~*

Replies

• jess514
    Options
    HELLO! today is day 1 of my diet :) I went 220 calories OVER but I think I did a great job for day #1 and NEVER counting before. I actually feel ok but i ate homemade tacos and now my face feels greasy YUCK! ANYWAYS im 21 years old a married mother of 2. I weight 207 pounds and let me tell you i HATE it , thats what brings me here , and the more Im on this site the more I like it :) Im really excited to see a new me in 2009 Im ready for OUT WITH THE OLD , IN WITH THE NEW in all aspects of my life (besides my hubby) lol. IM going to need ALOT of help on my journey to a THIN , HEALTHY ME! I dont just want to be skinny I want to be healthy and able to run and swim and most of all I want to be my husbands trophy wife , i know he loves me the way Iam but I think it would make both of us happier if i were healthy and happy for once. so im asking of you out there in my boat or that have been in my boat PLEASE DONT LET MY BOAT SINK (unless there is 70 pounds in it) and im out :)
    Thanks for taking the time to read this , may God bless you all and help you on your way!

*~Jess~*
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Good luck Jess and remember you can do this so keep your head up and never give up! Welcome to MFP!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    good luck!
  • hoppypal
    Options
    You can do this!! Go for it; it being a healthier you!:flowerforyou:
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Good Luck!
  • Renea101