Going from 150lbs - 130lbs and looking for others in the sam

Options
Just looking for others in a similar weight battle. Not alot to lose so it's slow and frustrating at times. Seeing other ppl lose lbs a week makes me happy for them but super sad for me and I tend to eat.

Replies

• Morglem
    Morglem Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I started at 160 and now I'm at 141. You can add me. :)
  • TOMEKA18
    TOMEKA18 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    DON'T BEAT YOURSELF DOWN ABOUT YOUR WEIGHT. TAKE ONE DAY AT A TIME AND YOU WILL SEE SOME RESULTS.
  • tinkerbell9927
    Options
    I was 150 lbs before I started myfitnesspal in June. Now I am at 136 lbs and feeling much more comfortable in my own skin. I agree, it can seem slow sometimes, especially when you hit the 130's range, but just keep at it and you can see results eventually. Be patient. :)
  • WBish3
    WBish3 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same area. Going from 158 to 135. I understand feeling sad when you aren't losing quite as fast as others but remember the more you have to lose the faster you lose it. So if you only need to lose 20 pounds it might not fall off in just a matter of weeks are you doing it the healthy way. We will get there we just need to keep at it. :smile:
  • momof3and3
    momof3and3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I wanted to go from 153 to 135lbs...right now I have lost 11 of those lbs which has taken me months to do...it is frustrating but I am finally seeing results of my hard work. I love carbs! Cake, cookies and ice cream...

Add me as a friend, I can use support too! sept. is going to be a difficult month for me. I will be visiting my son and daughter-in-law, so away from my daily routinue....
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    5'2" 147 heading toward 130, ultimate goal 125ish (depends on BF%).
    Feel free to add me.
  • becka63
    becka63 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I commented upon this last night on a forum post, it's frustrating when it comes off slowly, for me it's taken 8 months to lose 16lbs, but I take comfort in the fact that it won't go back on that quickly (if at all!) just keep plodding away!
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    you can add me :)

i started at 155 and now at 125. having a hard time right now but i am getting back on track again :)
  • bdurls
    bdurls Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 150 now wanting to get to 135. I'm 5'7". I started at 177 after my son was born. You guys can all add me! Would love the support since it's not easy losing the last few pounds!
  • Mrswheels01
    Mrswheels01 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I am sort of right there. I need to lose more than that. Starting 162 and want to be 130 but feel free to add me as well. We can do it together!!
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 154 and would like to be 130 I been saying I wanna be 130 but never done anything about it till now I just started to exercise and watch what I eat !! : )
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I started at 162 and my goal is 124 - I have been up and down from 128-133 for weeks. I also struggled from 137-133 for many weeks, so I am not going to stress About it, because I am confident that if I keep doing what I am doing, I will eventually get there
  • Nolynoelia20
    Options
    U can add me.. Im going from 153 to 130.. CW: 149! & im 5'2
  • lisaflynn22
    Options
    Im just as frustrated too. Been doing this for 3 weeks and still @ 143, trying to get to 130. Doesnt seem like much but in past year I have lost 60 pounds, now that Im at the end it just wont go away. I do the P90X exercise video & I know muscle is being added but still shouldnt take so long, at least I dont think. Hang in there! We can get thru this...you can add me, I need support too...lots of it, as of how i feel this morning, Im ready for some major chocolate & say the heck with it.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    I'm in that area. Started over a year ago at 162lbs and got down to 147. Plateaued, slacked off, and last week I realized I was back up to 156lbs. :angry: So back to working out & tracking foods, my goal is to get down to 145lbs (or at least 150 then readjust if necessary) and go from there. It is a slow process!
  • dawnmichelea
    dawnmichelea Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Just remember slow and steady wins the race! When you don't have a lot to lose, it's gonna be more difficult! Plus, keep doing what you're doing for the health of it! I'm sure you are taking much better care of your body right now, and that's worth the effort!
    I'm in the same boat! Started 3 1/2 months ago. 5'8“. Weighed in at 152, my goal is to lose until my leg fat is gone! Currently at 134 this morning actually! Was stuck at 136 forever, so I was shocked to finally see some movement! I think I'm shooting for 130, so I'm awfully close, but at this rate, could take a month or more! I'm so very determined, and will just keep on keepin on! Thinking about raising my calories as I've read that it helped your body realize you are truly feeding it. Anyone can feel free to add me, as we will all be reaching our goals soon and will enter maintenance together! (I must say, I'm truly worried about maintenance. I don't understand how losing this weight has been so hard with a big calorie defecit, yet when I eat quite a few more calories I will stay the same and not gain? Gonna want want to hear from friends on that one!
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    dawnmichelea - that's good to know- I'm also 5'8" and wondered if my goal of 145lbs would be unreasonable for my height. I know it varies from person to person. and of course I'm more concerned with how my shape changes, same as you - lose that leg fat (and belly fat!). :happy: Well, one step at a time, and getting healthier in the process, even if it is slow going.
  • Erykah3584
    Erykah3584 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I started at 150 and am now about 138. It is a slow process. It took me 4 months to lose those 12 lbs! Just hang in there and keep pushing through this battle. It only gets better along the way. :smile:
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a friend request!!! I started at 152 and I am hoping to get down to around 125....currently 148
  • joyfulthanks
    Options
    Oh, this is SO me! Slow, slow, slow loss! I'm determined to keep it up, though. Every time I've ever heard the story, the tortoise wins!