a new year, a new me

Options
Hi, I'm joining here today along with my daughter. She told me about this site. I have a ways to go but I'll take it a day at a time. I started off today by eating right and getting on my wii fit. I did not really eat enough as I find myself hungry right now so I'll have to plan better tomorrow. I've had success in the past with weight watchers but I don't have time to attend meetings so I'm hoping the support on here will help to keep me motivated.

Replies

• aripat811
    Options
    Hi, I'm joining here today along with my daughter. She told me about this site. I have a ways to go but I'll take it a day at a time. I started off today by eating right and getting on my wii fit. I did not really eat enough as I find myself hungry right now so I'll have to plan better tomorrow. I've had success in the past with weight watchers but I don't have time to attend meetings so I'm hoping the support on here will help to keep me motivated.
  • shemricquick
    Options
    Hey Mom! My friend Lauryn is on here too! We can do this!!! I didn't eat enough today either. I hope to learn a good "eating" plan for my day.
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    Welcome to MFP :smile: Great place to be. Good luck:flowerforyou:
  • GirlMeetsNeedle
    Options
    They say that a lot of beans are good to add to your diet. They're full of protein and will help you feel full longer! :)

And yes, you and your daughter can so do this!!!!

We all can!

Happy New Year!
  • aripat811
    Options
    That's a good tip. Thanks. I should have had black eyed peas today anyway:smile: