PUMPKIN COBBLER!!!!

Options
Fall is here and my dear sweet co-worker made this for my Birthday since I have a pumpkin fetish...and let me tell you, it's DELISH!!!!! Ran it through the recipe builder and comes out to 250 calories each if you make 15 portions!!!

Pumpkin Cobbler

3 Eggs Beaten (I use egg substitue)
15 oz Can Pumpkin
12 oz Can evaporated milk (Fat Free works fine)
1 Cup sugar (I use Splenda baking blend)
1/8 Tsp salt
1 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
1 Tsp ginger
1 Tbsp Vanilla
1 Box yellow cake mix (I use the Splenda cake mix)
1 1/4 Cup butter melted
1 Cup chopped nuts (optional)

Mix 1st 8 ingredients together and pour into an ungreased 13 x 9 pan.
Sprinkle cake mix over it.
Drizzle with melted butter.
Bake @ 350 for 30 Minutes.
Add nuts and bake another 30 minutes

Replies

• sarahbarah25
    Options
    So now feel free to share your Pumpkin YUMMY recipes please :love:
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I adore pumpkin anything! I am growing pie pumpkins in my garden.:love:
  • SarahRazaq
    Options
    You're amazing!! This will help replace my pumpkin pie at Thanksgiving!!! :-)
  • SunshineKisses_2012
    Options
    Bump! That looks amazing!
  • MamaRandall
    MamaRandall Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Sounds AMAZING!! I also love pumpkin so I am for sure going to try this one out:)
  • smlamb33
    smlamb33 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday! Sounds like you have an awesome co-worker!!

I love pumpkin too so I love too share great pumpkin recipes! Here's the Hungry Girl link to everything pumpkin! I haven't had the chance to try them all out yet but here's a whole slew of pumpkin recipes to try! Can't wait for Thanksgiving!!

http://admin.hungry-girl.com/biteout/show/1639
  • Aeriel
    Aeriel Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I make a very tasty pumpkin protein smoothie. Haven't made it in a while, but here are the basics. I use 1 cup (8oz) of milk (your choice), 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder, 1/4 cup of canned, unsweetened pumpkin (plain pumpkin, not pie filling) and then add cinnamon and nutmeg to taste. Add all to a blender with a bit of ice and blend until smooth. Very delicious and nutritious! If not sweet enough, I add a touch of sweetening (honey or sugar) but it depends on how sweet your protein powder is or the type of milk you use.
  • spa9177
    spa9177 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Bump!

3926935.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • DawnWendalynn1973
    Options
    OH YUMMY!!! I absolutely adore pumpkin flavoured anything. Thanks for sharing. I don't have any to share at the moment. I would have to go through my recipes at home.
  • pitapocket
    pitapocket Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    bump
  • smlamb33
    smlamb33 Posts: 342 Member
    Options

I love pumpkin too so I love too share great pumpkin recipes! Here's the Hungry Girl link to everything pumpkin! I haven't had the chance to try them all out yet but here's a whole slew of pumpkin recipes to try! Can't wait for Thanksgiving!!

Also, here's a direct link to a pumpkin pie makeover by Hungry Girl. Can't wait to try it!!

http://www.hungry-girl.com/newsletters/raw/1141
  • roblow65
    roblow65 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    bump
  • terryrob2
    terryrob2 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Bump:tongue:
  • sarahbarah25
    Options
    I make a very tasty pumpkin protein smoothie. Haven't made it in a while, but here are the basics. I use 1 cup (8oz) of milk (your choice), 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder, 1/4 cup of canned, unsweetened pumpkin (plain pumpkin, not pie filling) and then add cinnamon and nutmeg to taste. Add all to a blender with a bit of ice and blend until smooth. Very delicious and nutritious! If not sweet enough, I add a touch of sweetening (honey or sugar) but it depends on how sweet your protein powder is or the type of milk you use.

Yummy!! Gonna try this one tonight!!! Thanks
  • sarahbarah25
    Options

Also, here's a direct link to a pumpkin pie makeover by Hungry Girl. Can't wait to try it!!

http://www.hungry-girl.com/newsletters/raw/1141

Thanks - That is amazing and I will be giving some of those a whirl!!!
  • bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Sounds wonderful!
  • angeljamin
    angeljamin Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Yummy Bump!
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I make a cake very similar called pumpkin
    Crunch cake, my husband always says he feels energized when I make it, I am going to try your version.
  • Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    That sounds wonderful!