In need of some new friends

Options
I just came back to mfp after a very very long absence. I quit beacuse I was eating right and exercsing and the weight just wouldn't come off. Shortly after I quit I found out I have an underactive thyroid. I am now on meds and I know I can loose the weight with diet and exercise! I am in need of some friends with open food diaries to get some motivation an healthy diet ideas :D Thanks in advance.

Melissa :happy:

Replies

• sexyminxinthemaking
    Options
    add me if you like and goodluck you can do it :)
  • stefnicole
    Options
    Add me if you like! Good luck!
  • Shyloh1
    Shyloh1 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    ADD me if would like to...you can do this!
  • GaiaGirl1992
    GaiaGirl1992 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    add me =3
  • drae40
    Options
    :bigsmile: Add me if you like. I have been non-active since 2006 when I had several surgeries due to Breast CA. I also had to home school my daughter who has several disabilities- she just graduated High School....:) I too have been in college pursuing my Masters Degree the whole time. I will be graduating in December and now would like to shed the excess 50 pounds accumulated since 2006.............this is a start ........I am confident I can succeed. Thank you.
  • shmo1969
    shmo1969 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like! I just got started with MFP, but have done Weight Watchers before. I too have Hypothyroidism, had it for the last 6yrs. Hang in there, it may be a slow process, but don't give up and stay consistant. :)
  • AmandaCG
    AmandaCG Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Add me!!! I am passionate about health & wellness, fitness and nutrition but definitely understand what its like to be overweight!!! I love to encourage and be encouraged by others, because we all know how hard this lifestyle can be!!!
  • C110266Chris♥
    Options
    add me if you like! :)