Hey!

Options
I am Brenda and I am new! I had a baby 4 months ago and am hoping to get close to my prepregnancy weight! I need a lot of support as I have little to no motivation! Glad I found this site!

Replies

• strawberrydream
    Options
    I am Brenda and I am new! I had a baby 4 months ago and am hoping to get close to my prepregnancy weight! I need a lot of support as I have little to no motivation! Glad I found this site!
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    you can do it! and congrats on the birth of your baby :smile:
  • strawberrydream
    Options
    you can do it! and congrats on the birth of your baby :smile:

Thanks!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hey Brenda! Welcome and enjoy the site! It is wonderful and has tons of great information! Congrats on your baby!
  • strawberrydream
    Options
    Hey Brenda! Welcome and enjoy the site! It is wonderful and has tons of great information! Congrats on your baby!

Thanks! I heard about this on another chat site I am on. I heard it is an awesome palce to get support.
  • shemricquick
    Options
    Congrats on your baby! I am in the same boat! I've gotten HUGE b/c of my baby and eating too much while I was nursing! He is 4 months older than your baby though!
  • shoppie
    shoppie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Hey there, my baby is 10 weeks so a little younger than yours but I joined the site yesterday for exactly the same reason (though I have a bit of pre-baby weight to go too!!) Good luck!
  • melissa91971
    Options
    Welcome to strawberrydream and shoppie!:flowerforyou:

You will find lots of support here! This site is easy to use and soooo much fun!

~Mel
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou:

Good Luck to you and congrats on your new precious baby!:flowerforyou: :smile: