Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

NSV - 20 lb down and my favorite dress fits!!

I bought this dress about 12 years ago when my husband & I were dating. It has been my favorite ever since, but thanks to my 3 pregnancies it hasn't fit me much over the last 8 years. Well, today it fits! I still have more of a belly than I did pre-baby, but I'm just happy that it zips! The before pictures were taken in Dec. 2010 at 220 lbs and the dress wouldn't zip. The other pictures were taken today at 199 lbs. :)
Before:
IMG_5487.jpg
IMG_5488.jpg
Today:
IMG_6064.jpg
IMG_6063.jpg

Replies

• you look so good!
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Very cute dress, and if you really want to wear it now, I may suggest a spanx (I wear them with dresses just so I don't bounce around) and you'd be looking mighty fine!!!

Congrats on the loss... baby bellies are the last thing to go, unfortunately!!!
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Wow! Such a difference- lookin' good :smile:
  • maserati185
    maserati185 Posts: 263 Member
    Definite difference! You are doing aaawesome. Very exciting!
  • good for you!
  • ljpgreen
    ljpgreen Posts: 2 Member
    Thanks for sharing your success story and congratulations! I too have 3 kids and way too many dresses that haven't fit in years since gaining weight from all the pregnancies. I just started with fitpal so I hope it helps. I love to exercise but finding the time between work and kids is tough. I know I have to get better control of my eating habits too if I have any hope of finally having some success with my endless battle against the scale.
  • katharos3
    katharos3 Posts: 154 Member
    Thanks everyone! I'm going to get some spanx so I can wear it now, while the weather is still nice enough. I plan on the dress being way too big for me by next summer, so I want to enjoy it while I can. :)
  • jeffsgal105
    jeffsgal105 Posts: 195 Member
    That is so exciting!! Congratulations :)
  • fallenangelloves
    fallenangelloves Posts: 601 Member
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!