just a newbie

Options
Just a Newbie dropping a line to say hi. I like this sight and what it has to offer. Honestly I am pretty motivated to losing weight. I plan to run a marathon in July so being at least 20 to 50 punds lighter would be helpful I am classified as obese right now. I always joke with my wife that I need to make a shirt that says "Running Hippo, Beware!" I used to dance(ballet and modern) so we were going to make a dancing Hippo shirt, now that I am about that size. It was just to be funny not to be mean or derogatory towards anyone.
Live the Dream! :smile:

Replies

• dgrubb5
    Options
    Just a Newbie dropping a line to say hi. I like this sight and what it has to offer. Honestly I am pretty motivated to losing weight. I plan to run a marathon in July so being at least 20 to 50 punds lighter would be helpful I am classified as obese right now. I always joke with my wife that I need to make a shirt that says "Running Hippo, Beware!" I used to dance(ballet and modern) so we were going to make a dancing Hippo shirt, now that I am about that size. It was just to be funny not to be mean or derogatory towards anyone.
    Live the Dream! :smile:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hey dgrubb5 and welcome to MFP! This site is great and everyone is so nice. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have!
  • shoppie
    shoppie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Hi dgrubb, welcome! I joined yesterday too! :bigsmile:
  • melissa91971
    Options
    Verrrrrry funnny! lol:laugh:

You really cracked me up! your profile name should be " running hippo " LOL

Any way, Welcome to the site!:flowerforyou:

You can do this!!

This site has a lot to offer and with your sence of humor you will make a lot of friends easy!

~Mel
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Welcome:drinker: noticed your 'inspiration' on your profile...go for it I say..:bigsmile: :drinker:
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Welcome....:flowerforyou: Good luck to you:smile: