Who the hell??????

Options
2»

Replies

• xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    And you needed to post that three times, why??

if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all :]
    exactly....plus i dont know how to delete the extra ones it posted .....but its all good (: maybe ill post it 4 times next time! bahaha.

some people think that the internet dosnt hurt peoples feelings. some people work to loose weight but the only thing left on them that is ugly is there heart. :] the meannie heads out there i tell ya :p
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Anyone know any tricks to keep drinking? I'm not a huge water fan (unless it's SUPER cold) and I'm busy chasing after 1 year olds 10 hours a day... needless to say my water intake usually isn't the biggest priority.

i have a little waterbottle thats cute. it holds exactly 2 cups of water. i like to drink crystal light (made in bulk in a pitcher) or i just refill it at a bubbler at my college. knowing i only have to drink 4 water bottles worth helps me. and i really like the taste of my peach tea sugar free crystal light.
  • megskin15
    Options
    thanks for the hint!
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    I'm around 15 or so cups a day and at this point I can tell if I need more. Beer doesn't count, even coors light
  • lcnelson
    lcnelson Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Hate to say it, but I'm around a gallon a day!
  • vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 765 Member
    Options

Wow. You're really lovely.
  • ElementalEscapee
    ElementalEscapee Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I drink a gallon of water a day :D a couple times I drank a gallon and a half...which was funny lol.

A gallon a day keeps the cravings away! (it actually does help....)
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options

It's a glitch. It happens sometimes.

To the OP, your body will adjust to it and it will get easier. Just keep drinking your water. (:
  • joanntlactaoen
    joanntlactaoen Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    When I was single I don't drink water at all. We'll occasionally yes. If there's no root beer, or pineapple juice or OJ. When I started my diet I learned to drink water. It really helps a lot. People might be thinking how the heck water helps you slim down and get fit? See it for yourself.

I used to drink one glass in the morning, when I woke up first thing in the morning. , it made me feel a little full before eating BF. Then lunch I drink brewed ice tea and yes it made me pee more than 12 times a day. Its good for your health. It cleanse your body. Water cleanses out and flush out impurities inside your body.

Water is really a great part of diet. Trust me.
  • KristiMW72
    KristiMW72 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom and I find that this is easy for me.........I keep a half cup measuring cup right by my sink & when I go there, I fill that "1/2" cup twice!! I find it easier to make my 8 cups a day that way. I can always down 2 "1/2" cups. It seems like alot less that looking at a bottle of water. Power of suggestion I guess!! 16 small half cups looks like ALOT less than a 1/2 gallon jug!! lol :flowerforyou:
  • lyndajane14
    Options
    I prefer water over anything,i also put a slice of lemon or, lime in it which takes the bloating away. soda does not quench my thirst.
  • kevinlynch3
    kevinlynch3 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I never had any success with drinking water until I realized that the size of the neck of the container you are drinking from REALLY impacts your ability to drink without noticing.

I have a 1 liter container I fill almost 3 times a day now and the top of the container is very wide. No problem with drinking lots of water. However, if you asked me to drink out of regular bottles, I'd have a hard time hitting 1 liter.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!