Skinny accessory?

Options
I know it sounds weird but I have two rings that I've had for some time now and I kind of use them to help measure my progress along with the scale and measuring tape. Before MFP, they were kind of difficult to slip on but now they are slipping on a little more easily, only brushing my knuckle. I hope to lose some more weight in my hands to go down ring size because I love rings and want to buy them more often.

My question is: Do you have an accessory that you use to measure your progress? Skinny jeans, bracelet, rings, necklace? Or am I just weird like that?

Replies

• jilliebk
    jilliebk Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    u r not wired, I use my ring, and clothes!
  • gradgal01
    gradgal01 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    The first place I usually lose weight from is my chest -- I can usually tell where I am in the +/- 10 lb range based on how low cut my shirts are (heavier = shirts pull down more), haha.
  • PJFaber
    Options
    I lost my wedding ring when I was pregnant with child number five. It was way too tight at size nine. My husband bought me a new one this past year. It was a size seven. It is a little tight if my hands swell. I know when I have gone off too far and it starts to feel snug but it is great to wear a size seven. I have lost over 100 pounds. My husband even bought a matching one so that we were a matched set. Not so bad after almost 30 years of marriage.
  • adross3
    adross3 Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I'm on the last notch in my belts. My only problem is that I'm not done yet. I guess that I will punch holes and wait for next summer.