Woa ... my first NSV! :)

Options
Okay, so first of all I have to say that, technically speaking, anything "positive" in regards to my weight/physique would be a NSV for me since I can't really weigh myself. :tongue:

That being said, some vacation pics from our trip to the beach got posted on my FB account and one of my wife's friends commented on a shirtless picture of me with the statement "Dude...You're hot! I didn't know U had all that under there."

Of course, it was quite good for my ego but my wife responded (jokingly) with the comment "Yo, time to remove the pic!". At least, I think she was joking. :wink:

Replies

• Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    well anytime someone gives that type of compliment, you better believe it!! Especially if the wife got a tad jealous :wink: congrats!!
  • dawnw30
    dawnw30 Posts: 270
    Options
    Awesome! Way to go! Doesn't it make you feel great?? :flowerforyou:
  • rsqsquad05
    Options
    You do look hot! With all my respect to the wife lol
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies! :happy: And yes ... it does make ya' feel great when someone notices and you realize that everything you've been working towards hasn't been for naught.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!