Skinny *****, anyone?

Options
I'm beginning the Skinny ***** organic, vegan lifestyle. Anyone else follow this?

Replies

• Lollyvoddy
    Lollyvoddy Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Yep, well mostly organic and def vegan. Fantastic book. :)
  • alaw1119
    alaw1119 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I read that book three years ago and have never felt better in my life! Do a lot of research and make sure you understand what you need daily and you'll feel great! good luck!
  • raevynn
    raevynn Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    I love them! I have a couple of their books, and I have been a ***** for a long time! :tongue:
  • funfitfoodie
    funfitfoodie Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Yes! I love that book :) That is what made me become a vegetarian. I am basically vegan, on occasion eating cheese. But its an awesome way of life and saving animals lives rocks! :)
  • Jackie_Snape80
    Options
    I'm not a fan of the books in the least, but I do follow a vegan, plant-based diet. I felt they were just kinda rude and pushy throughout the books. I'm more of a laid-back, chill person about my diet/lifestyle and I prefer sites and books that embody that. Although, I have to say that the vegan diet has been one of the best things for me. Cutting out dairy stopped my awful allergies and seasonal sickness issues. Also, almond milk just taste better to me XD I feel better overall about what I eat.
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    never heard of it - but i am interested!
  • live2dream
    live2dream Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Loved the book! It's what made me a vegetarian too! That and The Kind Diet. Still working on the vegan part...I'm vegan 90%+ of the time.