been a lurker

Options
But I guess i will introduce myself. My name is Jess and I am a 27 year old mother of 2 kids. I stay at home and have a daycare in my home, and i do taxes part time. I really really really want to lose weight. I am under the care of a doctor since my best initial efforts didn't work. I am 166 and want to be 136. I know that its for the best to lose all this flub and tone up. I don't care as much about the poundage as how i feel so 136 is subject to change. I am breaking my goals down monthly...so by feb1 I would like to be to 162

Jess

Replies

• JJLM
    JJLM Posts: 48
    Options
    But I guess i will introduce myself. My name is Jess and I am a 27 year old mother of 2 kids. I stay at home and have a daycare in my home, and i do taxes part time. I really really really want to lose weight. I am under the care of a doctor since my best initial efforts didn't work. I am 166 and want to be 136. I know that its for the best to lose all this flub and tone up. I don't care as much about the poundage as how i feel so 136 is subject to change. I am breaking my goals down monthly...so by feb1 I would like to be to 162

Jess
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Hey Jess Welcome:flowerforyou: Much more fun on the boards than lurking!!:bigsmile: Glad you popped out to intro yourself and join in the fun and inspiration:drinker:
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site, yep its more fun on the boards too i think :laugh:

good luck on your weight loss journey :flowerforyou:
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Welcome Jess:flowerforyou: Good Luck to you! Glad you decided to join the fun on the boards!