30 day shred

Options
Hey everyone,

So, I think I've been watching a little too much of 'The Last 10 Pounds' since I'd like to give it a whirl, and try and do a 30 day shred during which I'll (hopefully) shed 10lbs. Although it's not the LAST 10lbs, it's still 10lbs all the same :smile: and I want to know if anyone is interested.

If anyone wants to join with me, we can do the initial measurements of the bust/chest, waist, and hips, and our starting weight. Doing cardio a minimum of 3 days a week and strength training 2-3 times a week, as well as incorporating healthier diets (although I'm sure many of you do this anyway). There's the halfway point weight-in, where we'll measure our bust/chest, waist, and hips again, as well as weigh ourselves, and do the same for the last day of week 4 for the final weight-in.

I know everyone on here is doing their best to lose weight, but if there's anyone like me who needs that extra bit of motivation, then this might just be the thing :happy:

Day 1 will be tomorrow, September 5, mid-point weigh-in will be September 20, and the last day will be October 5. We can post our measurements and progress, along with any exercise/diet tips and ideas in this forum and keep each other motivated throughout the next 30 days.

Well I hope to hear from some of you, day 1 starts tomorrow, GOOD LUCK ! :smile:

Replies

• inclover
    inclover Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am definitely interested in doing this! I love Jillians video's and have done the 30-day shred before, as well as her longer DVD's

So far I lost 6lbs but gained 4 back from vacation. (ugh)

For September I definitely want to buckle down and get back to it. I love the feeling I have when I'm done the 30 day shred workouts! Definitely want those good vibes when I start back at school.

Also, I've joined Jillian's online website, she has great meal plans, and tools.

Start Weight: 157
    Goal Weight: 145
    Goal Weight for end of September: 154 (1lb a week)