What do you eat with your Laughing Cow Cheese?

Options

Replies

• Kickinkim418
    Kickinkim418 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    wheat thins, strawberries, pretzels......mmmm...I love Laughing Cow cheese!
  • ranewell
    ranewell Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Bell pepper strips, rice or nut crackers, I spread it on a low carb tortilla and make a wrap
  • Cordy1228
    Cordy1228 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Turkey wrap
    Egg sandwich
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    how about:
    2 laughing cow wedges
    1/4 cup milk of your choice (i've used whole, soy and reduced)

melt all together and put over noodles...voila....alfredo!

You just completely made my day.

So, the general idea seems to be some sort of cracker. The potato idea sounds good, too. I'll have to try it with veggies, too. I wonder how it will taste with red bell pepper?

You guys are amazing! This is why I love MFP! :)
  • sh3lby03
    sh3lby03 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    on celery is my favorite!
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I'll definitely need to try it on my sandwiches, too. Yum. :)
  • gash200
    Options
    I made fajitas the other day and spread the laughing cow cheese on the tortilla (we used spinach tortillas) and then added my chicken, peppers, and onions. My husband and I really enjoyed it.

I called my sis-in-law and she uses it in place of mayo, sour cream, cream cheese.....I hope this helps!!!!
  • monoxidechick
    Options
    Here are some of the ways I have used it, my fav is the queso fresco and chipotle flavor:

I mix it wih tuna instead of mayo

on sandwiches instead of mayo or other cheese

slightly melted on cooked veggies such as brocolli, brussel sprouts, and cauliflower...the queso type is the best this way

any type of crackers, especially wheat thins, chips, or pretzels

as a dip for raw veggies

on bagels, not the healthiest I know, but delicious

the queso kind is good on tacos or burritos if I dont want cheddar cheese

I have also cooked a small amount of whole wheat noodles and mixed a wedge with the hot noodles as a little side of mac and cheese so that I wont be temped in eating a whole batch when I really want this
  • Nursebeachnut
    Options
    EVERYTHING...Bagels, toppers , sandwiches, in my chili, on crackers....LOVE IT!
  • silver02bullet
    silver02bullet Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I make jalepeno poppers. Just search for "skinny jalepeno poppers " in the search bar! They are great!
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I'm a lame which usually uses Kashi 7 grain original pita chips. But after reading this post I'm going to try it other ways too!!
  • MichelleD42
    Options
    I love the french onion flavor and use it with RF Triscuits... or with Special K Cracker Chips and then it almost feels like I am eating chips and dip! Yum!
  • Qcassie
    Qcassie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I like a wedge on a toasted wheat sandwich thin, along with some black olive tapenade.
  • beamishcas
    beamishcas Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I usually eat them with reduced fat wheat thins. But one day I tried it on a flour tortilla, sliced up a cucumber, spinkled on some dill and YUM. my new favorite . I used the garlic and herb laughing cow.
  • sonjalucia
    sonjalucia Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Celery or Radishes ;)
  • amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    So I bought some laughing cow cheese that was on sale, and I've only had a few wedges out of the pack. I'm not really sure what to do with it... I tried it on bread but it tasted sort of strange (I used Oroweat Sandwich Thins, the Whole Wheat flavor).
    Any suggestions? I'm open to pretty much anything. :)

Low fat GRAHAM crackers!!!! It's practically cheese cake. Seriously, SOOOOOOO good!!! :)
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    I like to eat mine with Special K crackers and several different types of fruit. Have not any in a while; need to get some more.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    grapes! and apples. any flavor of laughing cow on a green apple is heaven.
  • slimmingdownsteph
    slimmingdownsteph Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    vegetables (carrots, green peppers, etc.), crackers, pretzels...
    that's just what i like with my cheese wedges :)
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I spread it on a rice cake, or I melt it in pasta sauce and it makes it into a rosa sauce, yummy stuff