(pics) HALFWAY - Down 30 lbs already

Options
OK -- I've never been comfortable sharing pictures of myself. Especially not ones that show off how fat I was/am.

This is the first time I've tried posting pics, so hopefully they come through okay.

My original start weight was 210, and my goal is 150 (or less -- we'll see how I feel about it when I get there).

First set was taken about a month after I started MFP, at about 202 lbs. (I'm 5'5"- almost!!)
May2011b2020-1.jpg

The second set was taken September 3rd, at 179.4 lbs. HALFWAY!!!
Sept3a1794-1.jpg

I've still got a long way to go, but I'm definitely on the way to a healthier, happier me :happy:

Replies

• beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    unfortunately we can't see them. Did you copy the link for message boards, then use lowercase IMG tags? Either way, 30lb is definitely something to be proud of. Congrats!
  • aclark6818
    aclark6818 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, the pics did not come thru, but congratualations!!! & Keep up the good work.
    :flowerforyou:
  • Iwillshyne
    Options
    No pics, but way to go!!!
  • TNGirlyGirl
    TNGirlyGirl Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I used photobucket...copied the IMG Code, then changed the IMG to img. What did I do wrong???
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Check the pictures at Photobucket to make sure they aren't too big and that they haven't done something with them...? Best advice I know right now. Sorry they're not working, but you are still doing fabulous!
  • TNGirlyGirl
    TNGirlyGirl Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    tried again...still didn't work. I don't know what's wrong. :sad: Ive got someone smarter than me working on it -- hopefully he can figure it out and help me. I'll try report when I figure out what's wrong!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!