September 3kg loss challenge!!! welcome back ladies!

Options
1235»

Replies

• Leanne3552000
    Leanne3552000 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Freeloaves - What a great idea to have a challenge between work mates! Let us know how it goes :)

aoifebr- Well done!! Keep up the great work! Have a great holiday.

My PT yesterday was really fun but made me realise how weak I am! I definately need to start seriously including strength training into my workout rather than just doing it every now and then. I wish there was more time in the day!

With only two more weeks of class until exams I think i'm going to have to start sacrificing some gym time for study :frown: . I hope I can still lose weight with less exercise
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Wow, I've been sooo MIA lately... Sorry ladies! Life has been SO busy and to make matters worse, my computer bit the dust and my parents went out of town, taking their laptops with them so I was without a computer for over a week. It was tough! :ohwell:

I really missed MFP and I haven't been as good with my exercise lately but tonight I changed that because I kicked BUTT tonight at the gym to jumpstart getting back into it hardcore!!! Mind over matter! Like today, I worked from 9am-4pm, then babysat from 4:30-7:30 and though I was exhausted, I knew I had to workout or I was going to feel crappy, so I did it and really went for it tonight! It's just what I needed to get back into it because I haven't been doing the 6 workouts a week like I used to and my body was really craving it! I'm going to push my body these next 2 days of September and give it my all!
  • k3lly89
    Options
    Hi ladies,

So my final weigh in for the end of the month was 50.7kgs on Friday morning. 0.7 kgs away from my goal :)
  • breezad
    breezad Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    all over red rovers!!!!!!
    my final weigh in was 74.8kg im not sure wat i was at the start but im positive i didnt make ym 3kg! which is a shame but thats ok i have now a 10kg goal in 10 weeks. into week two and 8kgs to go!!!! COME ON!!!!!! :)
  • Leanne3552000
    Leanne3552000 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Opps I forgot to post my final weigh in. I got down to 57.1 which is a 2.2kg loss I think. Not quite 3kg but I'm still happy with that result. I'm aiming to loose 2kg a month from now on
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    So to update, my final September weigh in was 138, meaning I only lost 2 lbs in the month of September! :explode: Pretty upsetting. But I know I only have myself to blame. I wasn't giving it my all, because life got really busy and I didn't push myself enough to workout. But I know what I need to do... And I'm going to give it my all in October!