Personal goal to lose 30 lbs by my B-Day...Any advise??

Options
Hi folks, today makes day # 5 using MFP. I'm having fun counting my cals, tracking my workouts and making new Friends!!
I have a short-term goal to lose 30 pounds by my B day Dec 6. So far I have lost 12. My workouts consist of 40 mins of Taebo-Cardio in the mornings and 30 mins of strength training in the evenings; I do this at least 3 times a week. I try to stay under my allowed calories and drink nothing but water. (Although, after doing a little research, I think my portions are still too big). My question is does anyone have any advise to help me reach my goal? Or am I on a productive track? I really want to maximize my workouts/diet and hit my goal!! Thx in adv!
Ps: Feel free to add me as a friend !!

Replies

• msjac23
    msjac23 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I usually use measuring cups and bowls to measure my food, However, everyones portion size is different, your portion size is about the size of the palm of your hand with your finger balled into a fist. I would also add two more days of cardio.
  • nhjeepgirl
    Options
    Be sure to change up your diet and don't get stuck in a rut as far as that goes. When you hit a plateau, change some of the things that you eat regularly to something different for a bit.