Can you see a difference?

Options
My husband snapped the first picture of me in June. I had no idea he took it until he showed it to me tonight. By coincidence, I happened to be wearing the same outfit tonight, so he took another picture for a comparison. What do you think--does it look like I've lost 20 pounds? I really wish I would've taken a better before picture. Hopefully I posted the pictures right...

June:
June2298.jpg

Today:
Sept420lbslost.jpg

Replies

• stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    yes I can see a difference

and are you on DS lol I am stephy4632 there (only asking because of the first pic)
  • vizamy
    vizamy Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Definitely. The front is not so clear as you are leaning forwards and behind your arm and a basket in the first one, but the back looks much flatter in the second one without the back fat padding it out.
  • TopazCarey
    Options
    Yes, I can definitely see a difference! Congrats and keep up the great work!
  • AmazingStace
    AmazingStace Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Haha, yeah, I'm on DS--MommaToBubandCJ

I haven't been online there lately, though. But I just got a laptop for my bday, so I'll be around more often.
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Your looking good! By the way I love diapers!!
  • kalexander2005
    kalexander2005 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    YES! Keep up the great work!
  • macylane4
    Options
    Hey! I'm down almost 40lbs and you still can't see a big difference! i think one day you just wake up and it shows!!! I was always told 20lbs for a size...well why do my original pants still fit? I know it's frusterating! i don't compare my pics yet! But def keep these in your journey and another 20 lbs put this outfit on and compare to the previous two!!!
  • smkcx♥
    smkcx♥ Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    My husband snapped the first picture of me in June. I had no idea he took it until he showed it to me tonight. By coincidence, I happened to be wearing the same outfit tonight, so he took another picture for a comparison. What do you think--does it look like I've lost 20 pounds? I really wish I would've taken a better before picture. Hopefully I posted the pictures right...

June:
    June2298.jpg

Today:
    Sept420lbslost.jpg

I can tell a difference instantly! your shirt looks baggier on you, especially in the waist & sleeve area. Keep up the good work :)
  • mssweetjay
    Options
    Yes there is a difference!! Great job and keep it up!!
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    yes! amazing job,keep it up! :D
  • Neize
    Neize Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see the difference! Keep up the good work! :smile:
  • tickletickle
    Options
    YES!!! look at how much baggier it is, awesome work!
  • jem728
    Options
    I can see a difference around your mid section. Keep it up!!!
  • hssheikh
    hssheikh Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    there IS A DIFFERENCE! especially on the back and sleeves r lose too! congrats n keep up the hard work... :)
  • brickhouse76
    Options
    I can see it..great job!