drink more water

Options
I want idea how to drink more water in my day .

Please don't make joke on my question please. I not drinking water i suppose to .

Replies

• theberg
    Options
    Carry a water bottle, fill when empty. There really isn't much of a trick to it. I was a Dr Pepper addict, now that I forced myself to drink water I don't even miss it. You just have to get used to it.
  • val071418
    val071418 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I have 2 one liter water bottles. I fill one and keep in the freezer until starts to freeze, then the other ,goes in. I carry water with me everywhere and drink constantly. I also try to get one liter down me before 9 am. To get my body going. I am not a huge water drinker so this has been a very conscious decision for me. I just find that if I make myself carry it around all day I will drink it,as soon as its empty I refill and put back in freezer. I think cold water just goes down easier! I hope this helps. My best advice is make it a very conscious decision and carry water with you always!! Good luck!
  • stevwil41
    stevwil41 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I had to make an effort to do it. I drink 8 oz before breakfast and another 8 with breakfast. I do the same with lunch and dinner and then try to fit in a couple of glasses in the evening. With it being summer I also get a glass or two mid-morning or afternoon.
  • jennmoore3
    jennmoore3 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I bought a 1 liter bottle. 2 of those are what we should drink in a day. if you aren't used to water, then try crystal light in it.
  • webdiva1
    webdiva1 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    i drink A LOT of water. There are always bottles of cold filtered tap water in the fridge, and one is almost always within arm's reach. When one's done, I replace it with a full one.

Found this article a while back ... maybe it will have something to inspire you:
    http://www.wikihow.com/Love-the-Taste-of-Water
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I started by buying Propel Zero packets. I have a 30 oz cup, so a 16 oz packet in that is diluted. Then I weened myself off that. When I want some flavor, I'll add a packet, or I'll add some cranberry juice to my water.
  • amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    i drink A LOT of water. There are always bottles of cold filtered tap water in the fridge, and one is almost always within arm's reach. When one's done, I replace it with a full one.

Found this article a while back ... maybe it will have something to inspire you:
    http://www.wikihow.com/Love-the-Taste-of-Water

Thanks for this! :)