I'm back!!

Options
Hey guys!! I'm back and trying to get on track. I have been away since I lost my mom in November. Since then I have gained 5 more pounds because I have been eating my feelings. I'm at the point now were I have knee pain from walking up and down steps. I just can't do this anymore. I need help and support. I don't even know where to start anymore. I am roughly 100lbs overweight. I get short of breath so easily. I just can't stand the fact that I have let myself get to this point. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Joy

Replies

• logiesmom
    logiesmom Posts: 142
    Options
    Hey guys!! I'm back and trying to get on track. I have been away since I lost my mom in November. Since then I have gained 5 more pounds because I have been eating my feelings. I'm at the point now were I have knee pain from walking up and down steps. I just can't do this anymore. I need help and support. I don't even know where to start anymore. I am roughly 100lbs overweight. I get short of breath so easily. I just can't stand the fact that I have let myself get to this point. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Joy
  • logiesmom
    logiesmom Posts: 142
    Options
    Ok...scratch that. I have gained 11 lbs total since my mother's death. OMG!!! I am going to set small goals. So instead of having this huge number at the end of my ticker... I have 10lbs. I will do it in 10lb increments. That sounds a little better right??
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Hi Joy and welcome back! Ive been here since Oct and have managed to lose all but 6 lbs of what my ticker says (the first 6 lbs I lost before finding MFP). In my opinion, this is the best place to be to get all the support you need in any area. I am over 100 lbs overweight so I can relate to you what you said. I also started this journey with SEVERE knee pain and I have to tell you that since dropping just the little weight that I have so far, I NEVER have any pain in my knees anymore!:drinker:
    The best advice that I can give you is to stick with us!!:happy: I promise you that if you follow the guidelines on here and take the suggestions of the awesome people here, it will come off!! Hang in there and dont give up! Remember that you ARE worth taking care of and respect yourself:flowerforyou: And what better gift can you give yourself than taking care of the body we are in?
    So, welcome back and hang in there! We can do this!!:flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker:
    ~Roni