I am going to be another success

Options
rem1979
rem1979 Posts: 344 Member
I am kind of re-introducing myself here again. A year ago I join and was fully committed and lost 30 pounds between Jan-May 2008. Then the summer came and I wasn't as committed to writing everything down that I was eating because of more activites and just stuff to do. I did try to stick to eating better but when there are food festivals everywhere, it's a little hard. I try to justify it because I am much more active in the summer that in the colder months.

So here I am in January 2009 ready to lose the remaining weight that has been haunting me. My goal is 155 pounds and I am currently hovering between 185-190. I am going to wait a couple weeks before my first weigh in. I am not going to be able to log in as I was last year since I am in a new job without computer access but I am going to write everything down at least and log my food.

So, for all new people, "Hello" and for all those who were here last year with me, "Hello again!"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Replies

• rem1979
    rem1979 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I am kind of re-introducing myself here again. A year ago I join and was fully committed and lost 30 pounds between Jan-May 2008. Then the summer came and I wasn't as committed to writing everything down that I was eating because of more activites and just stuff to do. I did try to stick to eating better but when there are food festivals everywhere, it's a little hard. I try to justify it because I am much more active in the summer that in the colder months.

So here I am in January 2009 ready to lose the remaining weight that has been haunting me. My goal is 155 pounds and I am currently hovering between 185-190. I am going to wait a couple weeks before my first weigh in. I am not going to be able to log in as I was last year since I am in a new job without computer access but I am going to write everything down at least and log my food.

So, for all new people, "Hello" and for all those who were here last year with me, "Hello again!"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    You have the right attitude! You'll do it for sure! :drinker:
  • Michelle09
    Michelle09 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I am new to MFP and am looking forward to losing the weight and keeping it off! GOOD LUCK! YOU CAN DO IT!:smile:
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and good luck to you!!:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!