New to Myfitness pal

krislshoe
krislshoe Posts: 459 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi,
My name is Kristen and I am new to this website. I am really excited to try this. My goal is to lose at least 17 lbs. My mom introduced me to this...she is doing it as well. So I am excited to go thru this journey with her. I hate getting up early in the morning to exercise but I think that is only time I am going to be able to do it.....I am determined to rub the sleep out of my eyes and do it before my boys get up in the morning.

Replies

• krislshoe
    Hi,
    My name is Kristen and I am new to this website. I am really excited to try this. My goal is to lose at least 17 lbs. My mom introduced me to this...she is doing it as well. So I am excited to go thru this journey with her. I hate getting up early in the morning to exercise but I think that is only time I am going to be able to do it.....I am determined to rub the sleep out of my eyes and do it before my boys get up in the morning.
  • jenifergotti
    jenifergotti Posts: 325 Member
    You can definately do it!! :noway: (rub that sleep out of your eyes) Welcome to MFP, it really works!

96946.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Welcome Kristen! You will love this site! Everyone on here is wonderful!!! You can do this and don't ever give up!! Glad to see you on here! If you have any questions just post and someone will definately reply!
  • auranda
    auranda Posts: 59 Member
    Way to go honey. I need it ALOT more than you, but glad we can do this together. We will keep one on their toes.:flowerforyou:
  • krislshoe
    You are going to do this !!! I know you can. You will be gorgeous at Becky's wedding.
  • auranda
    auranda Posts: 59 Member
    I did my elliptical...how about you???:wink:
This discussion has been closed.