Back In Control

Options
I just turned 39 this holiday season. I've been extremely busy with coaching kid's sports, graduate school, and work over the past year. I found myself coming home at 9 p.m. from a full day of activities and, after getting the kids to bed, I would be starving! That put me on an out-of-control trajectory. So, it is time to get back in control! :happy:

This is day 1

Replies

• MacDaddy1
    Options
    I just turned 39 this holiday season. I've been extremely busy with coaching kid's sports, graduate school, and work over the past year. I found myself coming home at 9 p.m. from a full day of activities and, after getting the kids to bed, I would be starving! That put me on an out-of-control trajectory. So, it is time to get back in control! :happy:

This is day 1
  • Lizjkp
    Lizjkp Posts: 278
    Options
    Welcome back to MFP :flowerforyou:, you are right, today is the first day of perhaps many? don't get stressed : grumble: :explode: over your journey it may be long and will be hard :noway: (at times) but don't beat yourself up,do as well as you can on each given day.

Good Luck to you and all the NEWBIES :wink: :bigsmile: :tongue:

"Life may not be the party we hoped for:angry::grumble: :noway: but while we are here we might as well dance!:drinker :tongue: :blushing:"
  • MacDaddy1
    Options
    Thank you, Lizjkp.

It looks like you are well on your way to your goal.

Good Luck!