I finally really did start on Monday...

Options
Ok so ive been using this for a few months on and off. Mondays great, tuesdays still good, wednesdays getting hungry, thursdays....what the hell, i will start again on Monday!
Ive been at the same weight since having baby number 2, 4 years ago!!! Im getting married in less than 4 months so im super serious this time. Something has to give.
So far ive stayed under my calorie intake for 6 days. Ive trained for 4 of those days and lost 3 kg. Yay go me.
Ive roped in my mum, my sister and now her hubby...my motivation is strong than ever and when i get compliments already from school mums it scares my out of junk food altogether - EVEN CHOCOLATE.
I hope im still going as stong in 2 weeks time. Only onother 7 kgs to go and ive hit my target.

SAY IT LOUD AND PROUD - I WILL NOT BE FAT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!

Replies

• lbeasey
    lbeasey Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Good luck....but my Monday is always the next meal. I refuse to say I'll wait until Monday when I have another meal right around the corner. Don't feel bad if you fall off for one meal or a snack, realize you can change it back on course at the next meal.
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Good luck....but my Monday is always the next meal. I refuse to say I'll wait until Monday when I have another meal right around the corner. Don't feel bad if you fall off for one meal or a snack, realize you can change it back on course at the next meal.

me too!
  • RosieGibbins
    Options
    Good luck Cat. i too have just started on Mondays. lol.
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    Options
    you have done really well what a great job feel freeto add me we can support eachother :)