newbie :)

Options
Hi,

I'm new to myfitnesspal and so far i think its fantastic. After following weight watchers for years, trying low fat diets etc, i never really lost any weight, would workout regularly aswell but would see no difference. Since ive started using myfitnesspal i have noticed a huge difference in how my clothes are fitting, I seem to have more motivation because i can see results. The things i was eating that i thought were healthy were not and seeing everything logged via my phone or computer i can actually see what i am eating. I dont feel hungry like im on a diet, i havent really cut anything out more portion control i guess and i can see the exercise that im doing converts into so many calories burnt which is fab. Very happy i have found myfitnesspal :)

Replies

• ljk_03
    ljk_03 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Its good to meet you. Good luck in your weight loss journey. I am a former Weight Watcher member and a former fad diet follower too and never had much luck either. I wish you well keep in touch as you progress.
    ljk_03
  • honey999
    Options
    Hi & welcome :) I was also on the weight watchers diet when i joined MFP. I combined the two and it has definitely worked for me. I certainly does help to see exactly what you are eating everyday & makes it easier, i think to choose the healthy options. Good luck :)
  • SetecAstronomy
    SetecAstronomy Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm new to myfitnesspal and so far i think its fantastic. After following weight watchers for years, trying low fat diets etc, i never really lost any weight, would workout regularly aswell but would see no difference. Since ive started using myfitnesspal i have noticed a huge difference in how my clothes are fitting, I seem to have more motivation because i can see results. The things i was eating that i thought were healthy were not and seeing everything logged via my phone or computer i can actually see what i am eating. I dont feel hungry like im on a diet, i havent really cut anything out more portion control i guess and i can see the exercise that im doing converts into so many calories burnt which is fab. Very happy i have found myfitnesspal :)
    Welcome to the site!