I finally did it!

Options
:happy: I got up and got out! Main thing is I got moving- I need to keep going and hope this site will help me

Replies

• sexyminxinthemaking
    Options
    you can do it add me for support if you like :) well done :))
  • ladyphoto
    ladyphoto Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Now that's a step in the right direction!!!
  • ladyjoie
    ladyjoie Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Best way to go about it! That's what I did and it helps!
  • strawberryshortbread
    Options
    well done,

it's so hard to get up and get motivated at times so well done for making the move. Its not so bad when you get going it's just getting going which is sometimes the hardest.

Well donw again... :)
  • pholbert
    pholbert Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    That's a step in the right direction. Good for you.
  • Lauriek70
    Lauriek70 Posts: 2,087 Member
    Options
    I am proud of you for getting out, exercising and now becoming active on here. See you tomorrow at work.
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    YEAH, good for you. I was just telling my husband that I'm sore from my workout today, but that if I'd done it 6 months ago I'd have been laid up. Baby steps will get you to your goal. Keep going and before you know it stuff you couldn't do will be done with ease and you'll be doing stuff you never dreamed you'd do at all or again!
  • ceeshelman
    Options
    That is great. Each day, walk around the block. Inch up one minute at a time. You are going to love this site because every kind of walking has a place. Even house work. I love to get to register the calorie burn from doing something I had to do already. That rocks. I think the keep is keeping steady like the tortoise. In the end, the weight will come right off and you feel so good about yourself.