Newbie from Europe.

Options
Hi all, I just joined this site and would just like to introduce myself.

I'm 31 years old and I live in Europe. I'm married but no children yet. I have struggled with my weight allways, but now is the time to make a change. So here I am - all 257 pounds of me. It should be 165, but I'm hoping to get there by this time next year.

I plan to make a food diary in my blog, and also write about my journey.

Hope to hear from you !

Wanning

Replies

• Mette
    Mette Posts: 29
    Options
    Hi all, I just joined this site and would just like to introduce myself.

I'm 31 years old and I live in Europe. I'm married but no children yet. I have struggled with my weight allways, but now is the time to make a change. So here I am - all 257 pounds of me. It should be 165, but I'm hoping to get there by this time next year.

I plan to make a food diary in my blog, and also write about my journey.

Hope to hear from you !

Wanning
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You found the right site!
    Good luck to you!
    :flowerforyou:
  • deedun
    deedun Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Hi Wanning,

I'm also from Europe and just joined today!!

Good luck!
  • Lizjkp
    Lizjkp Posts: 278
    Options
    Hi wanning and deedun I am also from Europe (UK) welcome :flowerforyou: you certainly have come to the right place :wink: to start your weight loss journey, if you have any questions take a look at the "Community" section most answers can (more or less) be found here including technical ones and of course the MFP'ers :flowerforyou: are a great bunch with loads of help and encouragement :bigsmile:

GOOD LUCK :bigsmile:

"Life may not be the party we hoped for:angry::grumble: :noway: but while we are here we might as well dance!:drinker :tongue: :blushing:"