Hi from Southern IL - New to this site!

Options
Hi, I am new to this site. I have previously been a Fit Day user, but it does not calculate correctly on some things and I am back on trackk with my low carb diet!!

I am doing Atkins WOL and making the permanent lifestyle changes that I need to make as I am diabetic.

My Dr has been telling me to make the lifestyle changes and I have made some permanent ones over the years, but others end up going by the way side.

I am ready to do it for me. I love the energy I have when I stick to Atkins 100% and the way I feel. Looking better and losing weight are added benefits of course!!

Lets all start the New Year off right, help each other out and stay positive for one another - regardless of how one is personally taking the weight off!!!

Hope to hear from you all soon.

Replies

• LeanLioness
    LeanLioness Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am new to this site. I have previously been a Fit Day user, but it does not calculate correctly on some things and I am back on trackk with my low carb diet!!

I am doing Atkins WOL and making the permanent lifestyle changes that I need to make as I am diabetic.

My Dr has been telling me to make the lifestyle changes and I have made some permanent ones over the years, but others end up going by the way side.

I am ready to do it for me. I love the energy I have when I stick to Atkins 100% and the way I feel. Looking better and losing weight are added benefits of course!!

Lets all start the New Year off right, help each other out and stay positive for one another - regardless of how one is personally taking the weight off!!!

Hope to hear from you all soon.
  • hawkeyechick
    hawkeyechick Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Welcome to the site. It really helps one track food, exercise and all very well. I'm still a newbie diabetic and learning to make the changes I need. I wish you success in your journey.:smile: