afraid im losing weight too fast???

Options
2»

Replies

• megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    Seems to me you're eating too little. For now, I'm sure most of the weight is water weight, as many people have already said.
    But I think you should be eating waaay more, like 2,500/day or more depending how active you are. Good luck!

A good way to gauge is this, and I got this from a book written by doctors so i must have some truth to it:
    determine your activity level-
    20-very active male
    15-moderately active male or very active woman
    13-inactive male, moderately active women, and people over 55
    10-inactive women, repeat dieters, and seriously overweight people

multiply your target weight by whichever Activity factor you are and that will be your calories needed each day.
  • mamax5
    mamax5 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Listen to the people here....now I want to warn you, my brother went on a vegan diet and he got pretty sick....he looked horrible and felt horrible. Make sure you get enough protein! I cannot stress it enough!! He started eating meat again and started feeling better. I don't know if it was the actual meat or protein that helped him, but don't let it make you sick! If extra veggie protein doesn't help then try red meat....just keep it in mind!!! Vegan isn't for everyone. Congrats on the weightloss, men loose faster than women!