Not new to weight loss fight...... new to this

Options
Hi everyone!

I need friends and support for this journey I am renewing my commitment to. I have been on this site for a while and was quite faithful but fell off the wagon. I think its because I didn't try and reach out to get support. I have about 50lbs I'd like to loose and find that I am an emotional eater. I eat when I am happy - sad - being social.... need to learn to make wiser choices and put myself first. Anyone else?

Please add me as a friend and I will offer my support in any way you need it!!

Chrissy

Replies

• pholbert
    pholbert Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I know what your sayin.Add me as a friend
  • Nette_54
    Nette_54 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Hi Chrissy, I am fairly new to MFP and have met some lovely people here, it is good to have their support as I have an awful lot of weight to lose. You may add me if you would like Good luck with you journey you have done well so far
  • nlowry09
    Options
    We seem to have the same story, even down to the amount we want to lose! Hopefully we can help each other out.
  • Butrfli
    Options
    Glad to see your back at it. You can and will do this. We're all in this together and it definitely does help to have great support on here. Sometimes I won't eat a certain thing bc I know I have to record it and show friends. I also have about 40 or 50 more to go. I added you so we can help each other. Best to ya!
  • terryrob2
    terryrob2 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Were all in the same place and could use friends and support add me if you want
  • Bluejay789
    Options
    Welcome. This by far is the only thing I have ever done and been successful actually loosing weekly.

Send me a friend request and I will be glad to send you some tips so you do not make the mistakes, I made the first couple of weeks.

You can do this. It's free and you get to eat your own food. claire
  • 2mainecoons
    Options
    Hi, I can relate. I, too, am an emotional eater.... especially when I'm upset. Seems as though it should be so easy to stop once you know what you're doing, but it's not! Add me to your friend list. I hope we can support each other along the way to reaching our goal!
  • cran110378
    Options
    I am new here, and need encouragement too. I am a first time mom of identical twin boys that will be a year old at the end of the month. I am a stay at home mom, and find that I eat more now than I ever had before. I gained about 80 lbs when I was pregnant with my boys. I was put on bed rest for 13 weeks and was put on a high fat high protein diet. After the boys were born I lost all motivation to do anything. I now have it back. Last night I actually threw everything out that would tempt me the slightest bit. If anyone would like to add me, I would love any tips and advise that you have.