So sick of this!!!!

2»

Replies

• Shausil82
    Shausil82 Posts: 218 Member
    OK! I've had it! I want to loose weight (again!) and for the last time! I'm trying this site because I need to keep myself accountable. This is it! I'm excited and motivated to be here!

You came to the right site, my friend. This site definitely helps you to get on track and lose the weight. I tried every way to lose weight, and I couldn't. I've been as big as 240 pounds(in high school), and was able to go down to 184, which is where I stuck for many years. This summer, I got pissed. I wanted to lose more, and I was in serious attack-the-fat mode. I been seriously working out for a couple of weeks, and I have lost about 7 pounds already!
    This site has wonderful people on it who will encourage you every step of the way.

If you want to add me, feel free :-)
  • I just joined today! Already I can see that this is going to change the way I look at food and nutrition. I bought a little index card notebook (spiral) -- beautiful neon colored cards at Target to make a page for each food I need to eat every day, listing the protein, carbs, fat, protein and calories. I can carry it with me anywhere I go so I don't get off track.

It takes 3 weeks to form a new habit,, so hang in there!
  • Enforcer25
    Enforcer25 Posts: 350 Member
    Welcome to the site, you will find friends and the tools to help you reach your goal. Good luck.
  • BeanyFrog13
    BeanyFrog13 Posts: 161 Member
    Welcome! I've only been here a week and don't regret taking it on fully at all! You're definitely in the right place! :happy:

1397731.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • olso123
    olso123 Posts: 192 Member
    Wecome, this is a great place to get support. Feel free to add me if you need friends for encouragement.
  • dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Welcome aboard. Feel free to add me as a friend. All I ask is if you are the type of person to use foul language on here, then ignore this post. I do not like to read anyones ugly words and will unfriend people when I see too much. Good luck in losing weight. This is an excellent site for support and motivation.
This discussion has been closed.