Logging Jillian's 30 Day Shred

Options
Just wondering what any one else out there is using to log their 30 day shred? My husband and I are going to start doing this 3 times a week and I can't seem to find anything that is specific to this. Just curious to see what others are using. Thanks!

Replies

• change_happens
    Options
    Just wondering what any one else out there is using to log their 30 day shred? My husband and I are going to start doing this 3 times a week and I can't seem to find anything that is specific to this. Just curious to see what others are using. Thanks!

Circuit training, I add my own exercise label though and use the calories burned from the calculations from the exercise already listed on MFP, circuit training.
  • Jaytee79
    Jaytee79 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I see a lot of people who log it as circuit training. I created 30 Day Shred as an exercise and record caloric burn monitored by a HRM
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I log as circuit training general 22mins..i count the warmup in my mins because your raising your heart rate!
  • smashleymcgee
    smashleymcgee Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I use circuit training also.
  • Giraffe33991
    Giraffe33991 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Found this on Sparkpeople. It comes in handy since I use many of her videos.

**JILLIAN'S WORKOUT TYPES BY TITLE...

The Biggest Winner Series(all) = cardio @ high intensity
    30 Day Shred = circuit training
    No More Trouble Zones = circuit training
    Banish Fat Boost Metabolism = cardio @ high intensity
    TBL Power Sculpt = circuit training
    TBL Last Chance Workout = circuit training
    Yoga Meltdown = circuit training
    Shred-It = circuit training (use a kettlebell or dumbbell)
    6 Week 6 Pack = strength (so you can track each exercise in the workout)
    Ripped in 30 = circuit training

Good luck with your Shred!