A New Challenge *** Christmas Stars ***

Options
2»

Replies

• mormas
    mormas Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    last chance to sign up folks!!!

Thanks for all the friend requests, Tomorrow I will close this thread and start a new one simply called " *** Christmas Stars *** Closed Group" within the motivation and support thread, and I'll list everyone in the challenge so that we can all befriend each other for support.

I'll also state what I will be giving up for the week, and what new thing I will be trying. I will also let you know my start weight (this is optional) and as you may have already read, my goal (2lbs a week, a total of two stone at the end of the challenge)

We're all christmas stars, but in 14 weeks we'll all be christmas crackers :drinker:
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!!

SW 216
    CW 198.8
    GW 170 by Christmas
  • jacquiemcm
    Options
    i have just found this site and its brilliant. I
  • jacquiemcm
    Options
    Hi, I have just found this site and whilst looking for weight loss. I would like to join the Christmas club as this is the motivation i need without rejoining weight watchers and leaving the house in the upcoming cold dark nights.
  • karmajules
    karmajules Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Count me in too please, just the motivation and support I need. :smile:

6705737.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • mormas
    Options
    This challenge / thread is closing in 12hrs and 14 minutes!!!!!

If you have already expressed an interest in partaking please see this challenge, please see the *** Christmas Stars *** CLOSED GROUP thread
  • E33a09
    Options
    I would like to join please as really lacking in will power and need help!

SW 79kg
    GW 63kg
  • mormas
    Options
    welcome E33a09, I'll add you to the list when I close the group officially this evening, but feel free to join in already if you haven't yet.
  • mormas
    Options
    Okay this challenge is officially closed to new members.

If you have already joined, please follow the attached link to fing our ongoing thread.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/340592--christmas-stars-closed-group?page=1#posts-4598149
  • Mechelle535
    Options
    Would love to join this Christmas Star challenge. Would love to loose 20 pounds by Christmas. I plan to give up white bread this week and I will try jogging.