AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
MY NEWS .....(although I've been absent for awhile...lol sorry...) is that IM ENGAGED!!!!!!!!
I never thought this day would come! but Im so happy! Now along w/ my demanding career...I have to plan a wedding 8-12 months from now! WISH ME LUCK...this is going to be difficult. I have started my own business, as well as trying to drop the pounds for my wedding, I NEED support now more than ever! I hope everyone is well and sorry I was gone for OH so long....lots of things have changed in my life...KEEP IN TOUCH:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Replies

• Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    MY NEWS .....(although I've been absent for awhile...lol sorry...) is that IM ENGAGED!!!!!!!!
    I never thought this day would come! but Im so happy! Now along w/ my demanding career...I have to plan a wedding 8-12 months from now! WISH ME LUCK...this is going to be difficult. I have started my own business, as well as trying to drop the pounds for my wedding, I NEED support now more than ever! I hope everyone is well and sorry I was gone for OH so long....lots of things have changed in my life...KEEP IN TOUCH:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • gynuwyne
    gynuwyne Posts: 132
    Options
    That is wanderful news! CONGRATULATIONS AND BEST OF LUCK! :flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    What a nice way to start your new year! :drinker:

Book your church/chapel/wedding and/or reception site first and then the rest can fall into line! :wink:
  • lovedbyGod2
    Options
    WOO HOO - WAY TO GO!! :heart:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Congrats! :heart:
  • DaniellaAnn
    Options
    Congrats. That is so exciting.
  • jbuehrer
    jbuehrer Posts: 285
    Options
    That is so awesome!!!!!!! Good luck! The planning is the fun part. :happy: Let me know if you need a photographer! I know tons!
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Congratulations !!!! :drinker:
    We're all hear to lend an ear if you need to talk about ANYTHING :wink:
  • lessertess
    lessertess Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Great News! Congrats! I'm sure you'll juggle your busy life just fine--besides it should be good practice for marriage :wink: