Sexy in Six Weekly Challenge PURPLE TEAM

Options
Hi Purples,

To add a little motivation I have started this thread to use with our weekly challenges.

To help keep you motivated why not add your name to this thread daily (if you get a chance) when you have completed the challenge on a daily basis.

Its just a little idea - (feel free add previous challenges if you are keeping to them also)

Good Luck Purples

Paula x

Replies

• persanta
    persanta Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Monday:

50 Crunches

8 Glasses of water

Paula :happy:
  • richardw106
    Options
    I like the idea! Just keep taking it one day at a time. The results will come if you stick to the plan!
  • j99li
    j99li Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Monday:
    100 crunches :)
  • sakus32
    sakus32 Posts: 101
    Options
    OMG J99li . . . . you have sparked my competitive nature . . . . this is going to end badly, LMAO (or at least sorely tomorrow morning).
  • j99li
    Options
    OMG J99li . . . . you have sparked my competitive nature . . . . this is going to end badly, LMAO (or at least sorely tomorrow morning).

haha well it'll definitely increase our chances :) I plan for another 100 tonight
  • arcticbear
    arcticbear Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Thank you Paula - for everything!

CRUNCHES? Oh my word - I have never done 50 'crunches' before - my son demonstrated them to me, my wonderful daughter encouraged. AND I DID IT!!!!! 50! YAY!

Feel like I have given birth all over again, but that's OK.

Water in!

Need to log food - very busy day, first day back - I want brownie points too because I have avoided three enormous cakes in the staff room and a great big tin of chocolates.. I thought of you and I held my nerve.

Thank you Team Purple - next week , we will hopefully gain the laurels!!!
  • sakus32
    Options

haha well it'll definitely increase our chances :) I plan for another 100 tonight

Another 100 . . . . INSANITY, LOL. Hmmm, I still have to do my Jillian Michaels workout . . . maybe I could eek out some more, lol.

So far:
    120 crunches

Under my calorie goal

9 cups of water
    :tongue:

Question for everyone: How often do you weigh yourselves??? I only weigh once a week, but I am wondering if I should do it more often of will I just depress myself. Thoughts please.
  • kristyann86
    kristyann86 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    50 crunches

must say doing them back to bakc is a challenge. i used to do 25-take a min. break- then 25 more but wow. i was sweaty when i finished lol who knew in only 5 minutes lol

good luck everyone! and i love the idea of us keeping tabs on ourselves

GO TEAM PURPLE! WWWOOOOHHHHOOOOOO!!!!
  • j99li
    Options

Another 100 . . . . INSANITY, LOL. Hmmm, I still have to do my Jillian Michaels workout . . . maybe I could eek out some more, lol.

So far:
    120 crunches

Under my calorie goal

9 cups of water
    :tongue:

Question for everyone: How often do you weigh yourselves??? I only weigh once a week, but I am wondering if I should do it more often of will I just depress myself. Thoughts please.

I weigh myself every day but I only record it when I see a downward trend. Everyone says I shouldnt weigh myself everyday because I do get frustrated when I see an increase in number in one day. I know its not weight gain but its still frustrating.

Today:
    200 crunches

6 cups of water
  • persanta
    Options
    Hi Purples!

Just found this link on youtube - you may find it helpful to guide you through your crunch exercises - very informative!!

Dont forget to log your completed challenge on here daily!!

Good Luck Purples

(Hope the link works for everyone)!!

http://youtu.be/YUnAWuDVDHA
  • persanta
    Options
    Tuesday

50 Crunches - WOW They`re hard :ohwell:

10 Glasses of water - Whoop!! :happy:

Good Luck Purples x
  • smte
    smte Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Just saw the thread for our purple team, so here's yesterday's info - 50 crunches and only 6 glasses of water and SUPER bad calorie day (cookies are my enemy).

Be back later - gotta go get some crunches done and down a bottle of water to get my day started!
  • persanta
    Options
    Just saw the thread for our purple team, so here's yesterday's info - 50 crunches and only 6 glasses of water and SUPER bad calorie day (cookies are my enemy).

Be back later - gotta go get some crunches done and down a bottle of water to get my day started!

Hey - No worries! Today is a new day, as long as you enjoyed your cookies - and are aware you went over whats done is done.

But good on you getting your crunches in - Keep up the good work!! :flowerforyou:
  • j99li
    Options
    Tuesday:

210 crunches, 3 cups of water (did bad water intake :frown: )
  • kristyann86
    Options
    50 crunches

oowww. reawakening my abs from real deep under the flab lololol
  • arcticbear
    Options
    50 this morning - I am going into labour!!!!
  • kristyann86
    Options
    omg lol can u pull ur ab muscle? i'm soooooo feeling it tonight on top of yesterday and the day before :)
  • j99li
    Options
    Wed: 210 crunches

Is it possible to not do them right? Cuz i feel the pain as I do them but i dont feel it burn after....
  • sakus32
    Options
    I did do my crunches for Tuesday, only 50. I stayed under calories and got my water in.

Today . . . . . . . 50 crunches . . . . . . :)
  • arcticbear
    Options
    yep - ow!!! ow!!!! - 50 - this is hard x