I CRUSHED IT!

Options

Replies

• Jessica68
    Jessica68 Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I have a 5k coming up and I'd probably cry if i did it in 35!!!! Way to goooo!!!!
  • MeganSWoods
    MeganSWoods Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone! :blushing:
  • RhondaKay21
    Options
    That is awesome. I wish I could run. I know that I wouldn't have been able to crush it like you did, but I can admire you for you success. I'm sure you feel great about yourself and you should. Thanks for sharing. :drinker: Get some water now.
  • tastigger
    Options
    CONGRATS! That is an AWESOME time!! I am looking forward to my first one 10/15!
  • ddiestler
    ddiestler Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I am running my first 5k on October 22nd..I too hope I can crush my time.. Way to go
  • totustuusmaria
    totustuusmaria Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    sooo amazing and inspiring!!!
  • freeflyingg
    freeflyingg Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    wow, congrats! you are so inspiring!!! :)
  • hedkell
    hedkell Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, that is AMAZING!!!! I have my first one in November, I hope I do as well as you!!
  • Mikkaelaa
    Mikkaelaa Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    great job :D
  • albertamomof4
    Options
    congrats
  • Jessica68
    Jessica68 Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    MEGAN: what do you think did it - did you throw in some sprints here and there? did you keep another runner in range and try and stick with them - anything you can share we'd love to hear what may have made a difference or just the regular race adrenaline must have done it.
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Awesome well done
  • MeganSWoods
    MeganSWoods Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    MEGAN: what do you think did it - did you throw in some sprints here and there? did you keep another runner in range and try and stick with them - anything you can share we'd love to hear what may have made a difference or just the regular race adrenaline must have done it.

I focused on keeping my stride long because I know when I get tired, that's what slows me down. I also tried to stretch out a lot on the downhill parts to try to make up some time I lost on the uphill parts. Basically, I think I was subconsciously swept up into trying to keep up with people, but I really just tried to block them out and focus on my own race. Good luck on everyone's races!
  • cree_d
    Options
    That is so great! Congratulations!
  • MrsMelitta
    MrsMelitta Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • ONLYONECHILD
    Options
    That great!:happy:
  • allnewellie
    Options
    way to rawk it!
  • SuperMoniMonk
    SuperMoniMonk Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Congratulations !! I did my 1st 5K about 10 days ago ! I was please ..i did it in 40 mins. Looking forward to more.
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Thanks for being a great example. Keep up the good work!
  • cfremon
    cfremon Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Wow, way to go! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!