Insanity/P90X Success (lots of pics)

Options
My wife (newmeat30) wanted me to post a success story so here goes...

The pictures pretty much speak for themselves. I started getting in shape in January 2011 doing Insanity with my wife for moral support. As soon as that finished I started P90X (part way through P90X I started using MFP to keep track of my calories and workouts). I finished my first round and immediately started my second round (I also talked my wife into doing it with me). I'll be finished with my second round of P90X on September 13th and then I'm immediately starting P90X/Insanity Hybrid. There is no magic behind my transformation, just working out hard, counting my calories, making healthier food choices, eating back all/most of my exercise calories, and just staying active. I still eat mainly what I want, I just eat less of it (well...a lot less cookies and ice cream)...portions people!

slide6sf.jpg
slide7j.jpg
slide8sf.jpg
slide9nn.jpg

Replies

• holly_v
    holly_v Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! thats hard work right there!
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    wowza!! great job!!!
  • MandyCanDo
    MandyCanDo Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Fantastic work! Your commitment is an inspiration.
  • prettyfitchick
    prettyfitchick Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Im sure your wife loves those abs great job
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!! You look great!
  • sunrize_sc
    sunrize_sc Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look awesome! Congratulations! Your hard work really paid off....very inspiring!
  • Great job!!!
  • Bsp120167
    Bsp120167 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Shows everyone it can be done. Congrats on the hard work and payoff.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Very nice!
  • Dickersondiva
    Dickersondiva Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    WOWWW! You go, boy! Looking good!
  • rockersbaby1
    rockersbaby1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow, look at those abs! WTG!
  • mytwobabies
    mytwobabies Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! I can see your entire six pack!! I am more than half way through insanity and plan to do p90x right after, your results definitely make me want to stick to what I am doing!! Great job!
  • Meg2012
    Meg2012 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    That's an awesome transformation! Thanks for sharing!
  • lauristewart
    lauristewart Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! I wish I had taken pics!! I love Insanity! Question.....are you doing an Insanity/P90X hybrid now? I hear that is the way to go!! Didn't know if you were thinking about that or not.....
  • jeffsgal105
    jeffsgal105 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!! Sometimes I look at before and after shots and honestly, I don't see a difference. I saw both sets of "Before" pics and thought poor guy, there isn't any difference! LOL Joke was on me!! I scrolled down and WOW!!!!! HOT DAMN those are some nice abs!!!! You look AMAZING :) Congratulations!!!!!
  • Penguinita
    Penguinita Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Wow that awesome dedication paid off! Congrats!
  • hewhoiscd
    hewhoiscd Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    eXcellent work!
  • justindwise29
    Options
    That is awesome!!! I wish I had taken pics!! I love Insanity! Question.....are you doing an Insanity/P90X hybrid now? I hear that is the way to go!! Didn't know if you were thinking about that or not.....

I'm starting the hybrid next week. It is gonna be tough but I'm looking forward to it.
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!
  • bflicker11
    Options
    Amazing results!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!