Hello I'm new

I just started my calorien watching diet a week ago and have already lost weight.:happy:

Replies

• LauraT
    LauraT Posts: 3
    I just started my calorien watching diet a week ago and have already lost weight.:happy:
  • I need help in figuring out how to post on the message boards. Obviously I am a total idiot because I can't figure out how to start a totally new post. Help!!!!
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    SharonB...go to Message Boards and click on the area you want to write in (Food/Nutrition, Fitness, etc) then in the right hand side of that page there will be a option for New Topic. Click on that and Voila! Then you can post your reply when you are finished writing. Hopefully this helps.

*Kistinbee*
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Oh! And LauraT...welcome and I wish you the absolute best of luck! You can acheive your goals as long as you are consistant and stay motivated. This is a great place for support! I look forward to hearing of your progress!!

*Kistinbee*
  • Thank you KristinBee for the help.
  • LauraT
    LauraT Posts: 3
    Hey thanks KistinBee for the post it is nice to hear from someone. This is the first time I have ever tried to do something like this. I have alot of extra pounds just hanging around and its time to say good bye to them. I hope to hear from you again and from others.

LauraT :flowerforyou: