30 Day Shred?

Hi

Have heard this works wonders - but can someone let me know what type of exercise is it? Is it high impact or not?! I live on the 2nd floor of my apartment block and if it involves lots of jumping around my neighbours below will not be impressed! If it's more toning exercises though I'd like to give it a go!
x

Replies

• audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    There are a few jumping jacks, but for the most part you should be fine!! You could probably modify those jumping jacks if you need to!

otherwise it's squats, weights and situp type stuff
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    I do it in a mobile home and I haven't gone through the floor yet! Lol!
  • katie_eds
    katie_eds Posts: 10 Member
    It's a circuit training workout. I find the only time the floor shakes is when I do the jumping jacks, butt kicks and jump rope. It is only a 25 min workout, so you aren't doing those moves for too long at all. I really don't think it would be a problem for your downstairs neighbors! It is definitely a great workout and you don't need much room at all, I say go for it!
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    There's jumping jacks, running in place and "jumping rope" (without an actual rope). If you think those things would bother your neighbors it probably isn't a good fit for you.
  • Giraffe33991
    Giraffe33991 Posts: 430 Member
    Why don't you just talk to your neighbors and let them know your plans/concerns. Maybe coordinate a best time? I am sure they'd appreciate that & you can jump guilt free!
  • You can always do the high impact exercises in the apt hallway (outside your own apt) so your neighbors won't hear you :wink: .
  • thanks guys, i think i will give it a try!
  • mea9
    mea9 Posts: 561 Member
    You might try shred-it with weights. Less bouncing. There is only one section I can think of - even that's very controlled.
  • darina23
    darina23 Posts: 114 Member
    It's a circuit training workout. It's only 20 minutes a day and yes, there is jumping involved.
  • MrsM1ggins
    MrsM1ggins Posts: 724 Member
    Don't forget rockstar jumps in L3. My neighbours don't know how lucky they are that I live on the ground floor. :laugh: