What can I "drink"????

Options
By "drink" I mean :drinker: .....I'm going to the Dallas Mavs game tonight and I feel like I can fight the temptation to gorge myself on delicous game-fare....but I'd really like to have a beer or 7. :blushing: Kidding.....ish. Seriously I am wondering what my best option for a couple of drinks is???? Suggestion?

Replies

• jwinfield
    jwinfield Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    By "drink" I mean :drinker: .....I'm going to the Dallas Mavs game tonight and I feel like I can fight the temptation to gorge myself on delicous game-fare....but I'd really like to have a beer or 7. :blushing: Kidding.....ish. Seriously I am wondering what my best option for a couple of drinks is???? Suggestion?
  • amccarville
    Options
    i dont think it would hurt you to have a couple beers. if you are going to stay away from the food i say go for the beer. try and save some cal. and you will be fine. have a blast:drinker:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I drink Michelob Ultra if they have it. :drinker:

It is a little pricier than other beers but it has less calories and carbs.
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Mich Ultra is the lightest Ive heard.
    Other than that, Miller lite and most of the rest of the light beers rank in at about 100 cals per serving.
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    MGD 64 has 64 calories otherwise
    Mich Ultra is it
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Mich Ultra is the lightest Ive heard.
    Other than that, Miller lite and most of the rest of the light beers rank in at about 100 cals per serving.

:love:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    a 12 oz Miller Lite has 95 calories! My favorite!! Have you a couple and me a couple too! LOL! Have fun!!:bigsmile: