Hello from Fort Myers

Im Damaris, hitting my 40's and refuse to feel or act my age. I have started Beachbody TurboJam mid august and have been a member of ftness pal for a while just never really used it. I hope to do things differently this time around and use fitness pal as a tool to track my eating. I have been working out and have lost 5 pounds and 4 inches all around but feel Im not realizing how much im eating. I go to the gym as well and do cardio 2/3 times a week. I have been for 2 months so I've been working out steadily for 2 months with only a 5 pound weight loss, not great. Hopefully I can find some support on this website and talk about my frustrations instead of eating them up! Good luck to all of us and we definitely got this! Slow and steady wins the race.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• aim2lose
    aim2lose Posts: 101 Member
    from Florida also. I joined the sight months ago but did not really utilize until the past 4 weeks. It has been great help for me to stay focused. I try to log ALL my food and drink; be totally honest with myself as well as others. I think you'll find it is a great motivator.

Please feel free to add me as a friend if you would like. I've some great friends that help me to stay on track. I need all the support I can get through this difficult journey.

All the best to you!
  • sara128
    sara128 Posts: 18 Member
    MFP is a great tool as long as you log everything you eat and drink, it's helped me lose 55lbs so far! Good luck x