any Cathe fans?

Options
Hello all -

I see a bunch of post about 30 day shred, P90X, Turbofire, etc, but are there any Cathe F. Fans on the boards and if so what are you favorite workouts and are you getting results.

I love Cathe and in my opinion 30 day shred is no comparison. I have it and it bored me to tears....

Replies

• tamibrooks118
    tamibrooks118 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi There!

I LOVE Cather...lost weight with her about two years ago then fell off the wagon. Just starting back. I did The Firm for a long time then found Cathe. Her workouts are as hard as any and feel safer than some of these others.
  • catlady100
    Options
    I've heard lots of good things about her dvds. From looking at clips and the info provided on Collagevideo.it seems that her dvds require a lot of equipment. If I'm wrong, I would love to buy one of her easier dvds (intermediate/advanced)
  • Gettinfit2
    Gettinfit2 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I am a Cathe fan. I don't think that Cathe and JM 30 workouts are even close.

Some of my favs are as follows:

Cardio and Weights
    Pyramid Upper Body
    Low Impact Cardio
    HIIT
    Kick Punch and Crunch

Yes, I get results with Cathe workouts.
  • spoiledwife12
    spoiledwife12 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Love her workouts!,

I was really surprised to not see more posts about her DVDs. She has them for any type of exercise you want. And they are not for sissies!! I've heard her STS workout is comparable to P90 X.

Among my favs:

Body Max 2
    Low Cardio Circuit
    Low Max
    Cardio and Weights
    Power Hour
    Muscle Max
    Butts and Guts!!
    Boot Camp